Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My little stinker

Just a little sneak peek at my baby's 6 month pictures!! Gosh he is adorable!
He reminds me so so much of Grant!
 If you are looking for an amazing and very talented photographer, look no further...Kristen Spencer Photography on FB or you can visit her website here.. Kristen Spencer Photography She is so wonderful and also a great friend!
 Grayson was so super ornery, I am surprised she was able to get these beautiful shots. I dont know why?!? It is so unlike him to be ornery. He got a good nap that morning and I fed him right before we started the shoot. It was wierd and very frustrating. We only did half the session because I really wanted to do some outside and the weather wasnt cooperating either. It was super windy and Gray doesnt do well in the wind.
So Kristen is so amazing she offered to take time on another day when the weather is nicer and go do the rest of the session outside. I am very grateful for that! And hopefully Gray will be happier. Anyway thank you so much to Kristen for everything!! We really love you!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet!!! Thank you so much!!! I love your family, you are all so kind, and absolutely adorable!!! I hope the weather cooperates soon! I can't wait to finish our session!!!!

    ReplyDelete