Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Grayson update

Grayson slept pretty well from about midnight until 3:00 am. When he woke up at 3 he was not a happy camper. He cried and cough and cried and coughed and cried some more. It was really rough. I hate this. I hate knowing that he is so miserable and there is nothing I can do about it. He finally settled down and fell asleep again at about 6:00 am. Needless to say we are both pretty tired again today. I am sure we will get a nap in at some point.
I still feel horrible. My throat hurts so bad I am having a hard time swallowing. Medicine only gives me a tiny bit of releif for about an hour or so. My house is disgusting and my cupboards are bare. I did manage to get homework done with Grat yesterday and Jared read with him last night. So we have managed to keep him on his schedule. Jared hasnt been feeling well either, so Grant is the only healthy one in the house. Hopefully he stays healthy. He is such a little trooper. He has been a huge help to me and he is so so good with his baby brother!!
We are in survival mode over here!

1 comment:

  1. RSV is the worst! I'm so sorry! Please let me know if there is anything I can do!

    ReplyDelete