Friday, March 18, 2011

Design Team Call and Grandma

So Let's Scrap is accepting applications for their design team and I thought I would give it a try! I think it would be so much fun to be a part og the Design Team! This is the sketch I got to work with, which I think is super fun!!

And this is what I came up with! I think it turned out pretty cute, not to mention I had some adorable pictures to work with! Now I just have to wait until April 25th to find out if I made it! That will be the hard part... Wish me luck!
 I dont know if I have ever shared this LO before but I wanted to because it is one I love. Although it contains her obituary, I love this picture of her. I remember this day so well and how happy Grandma was to have all her family gathered around her for her birthday last year. I miss her so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment