Friday, March 4, 2011

Grayson update

I took Grayson to the doctor yesterday and they cleared him to quit using the oxygen!! I was so happy to hear that. He still has a horrible cough and is still pretty congested, but he did sleep through the night last night in his own bed. I still feel like crap, sore throat, constant headache, horrible cough, congested, tired, tired, tired. Jared is still having bad chest pain and it seems to get worse by the day. Tonight he came home from work and went straight to bed. He got up a couple times to puke because the pain is so intense it is literally making him sick. He called several doctors today to get an appointment to see a cardiologist and the soonest he can get in is next Friday. I dont know how much more he can take. He may have to go back to the ER or something. I dont know what other choice we have. When it rains it pours. UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment