Sunday, March 6, 2011

Flat Stanley

Grant got to do a flat Stanley for his class and he wanted to send it to Maama and Papa, which honestly didnt surprise me one bit. But I told him we should probably try to send it to someone who lived a little bit further away. He said absolutely not, we HAD to send it to Maama and Papa! So we did! I think Grant knew exactly what he was doing and sent it to them because he knew that he would get to do fun things with Stanley at M&Ps. Today I took the kids up to M&Ps because Jared is still not doing well and I really needed a little break. Grant and Stanley got to help Papa make homemade cookies. They made all kinds, some with chocolate chips and white chocolate chips for Grant and some with other things(like raisins and nuts) for Papa! Grant had tons of fun with M&P, as usual and I am sure Stanley did too!
Thank you so much for the break and delicious lunch mom & dad! You guys are the very best!!

 Can you see Stanley holding the bowl up? LOL
There he is!

1 comment: