Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Update on Operation CIO

Operation CIO is not going as I had expected. It was going well and we were making good progress. Then we left the boys over night at my parents. Grayson did really well with my mom. He slept from 8:30 to 6:30- 10 hours straight! That is so awesome! I was so proud of him. But now it seems that we are starting all over. Sunday night he woke several times and did a lot of crying. Last night it was only twice, but he cried for a while. I am really hoping that this will be over soon. Im not sure how much more I can take of just letting my baby cry. I know if I were to just go give him his binki he would go right back to sleep, but then we would be right back to where we started. Am I doing the right thing? I was so sure in the beginning. Are there any other options I havent thought of? Does anyone else have any suggestions? Or do I just need to continue to stick it out? Help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment