Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New toy

Grayson's thought process behind eating his own socks:
"Mom left me here on the floor with nothing to play with."
"Hmm, I know these are clean."
"They dont taste too bad."
"Kindof a funky texture, but it feels good on my gums."
"If I drop it all I have to do is lift my legs and there it is again."
"Only draw back? My feet are going to freeze the rest of the day."
"Unless... Mom puts a new clean pair on."
"In that case I can just do it again!"
"Score"


Now that he has made this new discovery, he does it... ALL DAY LONG!!

2 comments:

  1. Lauri, thanks you for such a sweet comment on my blog! It is so good to hear that I am not the only one experiencing the roller coaster of life. Your little blessing is adorable and I pray that I have one soon. :) Such a miracle from God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny!! Zoey used to do that too! Now she just pulls them out of the laundry basket of clean clothes! Haha

    We need to get together and take the kids swimming! Ollie has been buggin me to go! Super excited for Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete