Monday, February 28, 2011

Grayson update

We had a pretty rough night again last night. Grayson did sleep a little bit better than he has been, but he was still up most of the night crying. When he was asleep I had a really hard time sleeping because everytime he rubs his nose he pulls his oxygen out. I was so worried that he would pull it out and I wouldnt wake up, then he would go all night without it on. This morning Grayson was awake for about an hour and a half and only cried a little bit during that time! That is definitely improvement! Grant and Grayson really have this special little bond between them. Grant got Gray-gray to smile a couple times this morning before he went to school, it was so sweet. After Grant went to school Grayson fell asleep in his swing and I was not going to wake him up by moving him, so I laid down on the couch and fell asleep until Praxair knocked at the door. They came to drop off more oxygen for Grayson. I am now the proud owner of several oxygen tanks(totalling 262 hours worth of usage) I really hope he will not have to be on the oxygen that long. We did get another nap in this afternoon as well. I feel horrible. I think I may have strep throat or something, but I am just grateful that Grayson and I are both getting a little more sleep than we have been. Hopefully we will get a little more tonight than last night and each night will continue to get better.

1 comment:

  1. I really hope things start getting better for you guys! Remember I am always here for you and if you need anything....even if it's just a chat or a dr. pepper, I am no more than a phone call away!! :) Love you girl!! Keep your chin up, things will be better before you know it. Grayson is in our prayers, I hope he isn't on the oxygen for too much longer! Poor little guy!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete