Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fun with Sassy and Uncle Jared

After we went to the UP house with the kids we wanted to go see some more of the Parade of Homes. So we asked Aunt Sassy and Uncle Jared if they could keep the kids for us for a couple hours. Grant always has such a great time at their house and I think Gray had a great time too! I happen to have my camera with me and we DO NOT see Cassie and Jared near enough, so I asked Cassie if she could take some pictures for me while they were there! I really love some of the awesome and super cute pictures she took! Thanks so much for watching them and for capturing these moments for us Cassie! We love you!

 Playing Dinos!

 YAY GRAY BLAY!!! LOL
 Playing soccer with Jared
 Cute boy!

 He does this face all the time lately and I love it!
 I love this picture! You can see his cute little teeth perfectly!
He is such an animal!

No comments:

Post a Comment