Saturday, July 9, 2011

Family photos July 2, 2011

 If you know anything about me, you know that these are the absolute most important people in my life! I live for my family and I would do ANYTHING for any one of them!
 Brock and his girlfriend CJ! She is such a sweetheart and we consider her a part of the family! (hopefully one day she will be)
 Isn't this precious! I love it!
 I wish Grayson would have shown his cute smile in this pic, but I love it anyway!!
 My little brother and my oldest son!! I love it!
 My daddy and my boys! So sweet! My dad is such an awesome Papa and my boys love him so much!
 Oh my goodness! No words... look at those sweet smiles!
 My angel and my animal!! Can you guess which is which??
 I'm just kidding they are both little angels!! But we do call Grayson an animal!
 Such a good uncle!!
 My first born will always have a very special place in my heart! He is definitely a mommy's boy, my little buddy!
 This sweet little thing is developing quite the personality! He gives kisses and loves to cuddle mommy, he is so sweet! But he is also a little wild one, he laughs when I tell him no, he is incredibly determined and fearless, he will yell or growl at me if he gets angry or frustrated. He makes me laugh and keeps me on my toes and I love every minute of it!!!
 OMG!! I love to eat these piggies! He ALWAYS has them curled like this, I think he is part monkey!
 Love this picture! Lenzi came up with this and I think it is awesome!
 I love this one too!
My cute little fam-damily!
LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! The lighting is awesome and the rocks and the trees and the water all look so cool! Great job Lenzi!
 We kept teasing these 2 that they could use these pictures for engagement photos. NO they are not engaged(yet) LOL



This one makes me want to cry!! I love my parents so much! Seriously couldnt ask for better. And after all these years they are still in love! Very rare these days! Arent they so cute!!
CUTE! Love this too!
My whole world wrapped up in one amazing photo shoot! Thank you Lenzi!
My mommy with her Bubba and Booboo!! She is the most amazing Maama EVER!!!

It was a challenge to get all the fam together and find a photographer who was available when we were! I have a friend who lives in Las Vegas, who just happened to be in town for the holiday weekend, so she agreed to meet us at 9:00 am on a Saturday! It was so great to see her again, as we havent seen each other for a long time. She is really new to the photography business and I think she did an amazing job! I love these photos. They are priceless to me. I am a little upset that we forgot to do some of me and my mom together but it was my fault. Next time though.

Anyway check Lenzi out and take a look at her awesome work Thru My Lenz Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment