Friday, July 15, 2011

Recent happenings

Gray sure loves his daddy!

 Always so happy!
Waiting for fireworks to start!
 Grant and his friends across the street always want to have a lemonade sale, but we ran out of lemonade so we had to do Kool aid!
 Trying to beat the heat! Little guy sure does love watermelon!
 Man he is awesome!
 Grant is becoming a pretty great rollerblader!! He goes out to rollerblade every night after dinner!
 Playing in the water with friends!
 I love these amazing little water babies!
 Grant made a new friend and had so much fun playing with Allister!
 Gray made a new friend too! They had a chicken picnic together! LOL
 Grayson and Gabby
 Oh my gosh! I am so lucky to get to spend everyday with this little guy! He is so awesome and makes me laugh constantly!
 He has a fascination with lotion bottles! LOL

 Funny little guy!
 Love these toes!
"Help me mommy, I can't get out"
 This is his new favorite corner to play in. I have a basket of his "stuff" (diapers, wipes, lotion, butt cream) between the couch and the wall and he has just discovered that it is back there. So he will crawl in the corner head first and then he cant get himself out. He will play there for a little while, with these little lotion bottles and then I have to go rescue him and get him out. It is too funny!
 We have discovered that Gray loves corn on the cob just like daddy and big brother. But right now Grant has to have his corn cut off the cob. His teeth are getting loser and loser and it hurts to eat it on the cob! Maybe by Christmas he will lose them!
 Silly silly boy!! I told you he is always making me laugh!
And he is the cutest sleeper! This airplane blankie was Grant's favorite when he was little and now Gray loves it too! I just love the way he cuddles it and when I hand it to him he will bury his face in it. SOOOO CUTE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment