Saturday, July 30, 2011

UP

I know a lot of people have already seen this and it is old news, but we hadnt seen it yet so we headed out to Herriman to check it out. On the way out there I pulled up a picture on my phone of the house in the movie. We wanted to see how close it was and we were amazed by the likeness, right down to the hose in the front yard and the doorbell. Grant really wanted to go inside and frankly so did Jared and I, so we bought tickets and it was so neat inside! I took WAY too many photos to post them all here, but it is definitely worth going to. It was really neat inside. I loved all the fun little personal touches they put in it!
 Here is the house balloons and all!
 Grant in front of the house!
 Carl and Ellie's mailbox
 Carl and Russel were even sitting in the front yard. Grayson was not impressed!
 The mural Ellie painted in the nursery
And the awesome car in the garage!
I would recomend going out to Herriman and checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment