Saturday, June 25, 2011

Daybreak/Extreme Makeover

 So Extreme Makeover:Home Edition is in Daybreak this week. We wanted to go check it out and I really wanted to touch I mean see Ty. I knew I wouldnt see him, but it would be fun if we did.
 This is the house they are building for the family. It doesnt look very big, but it actually wraps around the back and it seems like it will actually be pretty decent sized. It is only 2 streets away from our lot that we are building on.
 Grant thought this was so neat! He was in awe of the big tractors and the crane. We were explaining to him what was happening and why they were doing things. He thought it was pretty neat, and then he got bored. LOL
 They were building the roof trusses right on the side of the road
 No photos??? OOPS!! LOL
 So there is this small little house thing that they are building next door. We were wondering what it was, so I finally just asked someone. It is a mother-in-law's appartment. Pretty nice, if you ask me!
 So we love to go out to Daybreak. Jared and I have dreamed of living out in Daybreak ever since we got married, and we are really excited to be working on that dream now. We enjoy spending time out there. We took Grant's bike and the stroller and went for a walk
 How cute is this happy little guy!
 I just love him so much!
 <3<3<3
 Gorgeous sunset over the lake!
 Oh I love this boy too!


 For me, there is NOTHING better than family time!!!
 This picture makes me laugh, cause this is so Grant! Classic Grant look!

 The faces Gray makes lately are so stinkin funny!
And this is my favorite picture of the day... My baby boy looking up to his big brother!! PRECIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment