Monday, June 20, 2011

Lately...

 The neighbors usually cant play at 7:00 or 8:00 in the morning so I make Grant wait until 10:00 or 11:00 to go over there to see if they can play. Everyday they play all day long. I usually have to force him to come in to eat dinner and when we are done with dinner he goes back out to play until dark. By the time he gets home at night he is exhausted!
 Here they are having a "water day" as they like to call it! They all put their swim suits on and do anything they can that has to do with water, slip'n slide, water balloons, water guns, they will even just squirt eachother with the hose. I am so glad Grant has good friends right across the street to keep him busy this summer cause Grayson is certainly keeping me busy!
 He is such a cute little stinker! He is absolutely possitively growing up WAY too fast for my liking. Knowing that this will be my last baby, I want him stay little longer. But I must say all these new stages are so much fun! Right now he LOVES food! He loves trying all kinds of new foods and likes everything. His favorites are meat sticks, cucumbers, and anything that comes from my plate! He is also all over the place. He has his own (VERY CUTE) version of the army crawl and I love it!! I have got it on tape, I should figure out how to post it!
 This past weekend we went down to the sidewalk chalk arts festival. It was so neat there were some really amazing pieces! This was by far my favorite because it is the one Grant made for me!!
 But this one was pretty amazing too!
 Oh I love these boys so much!!
 For fathers day we went to my parents and Grayson had his first rib! He loved it! At first he just held it and looked at it, like he wasnt sure what to do with it. But once he figured out that it taste yummy he didnt want it taken away!
 Grant had his first ever rib at Maama and Papa's when he was about this same age!
 And he still loves ribs! My boys are definitely carnivores! Thank you mom and dad for the awesome dinner and of course the great company! We love you so much!
 My daddy and his little monkey boys!
And here is my cute Gray! His brother was teaching him what sport and team he should be a fan of! GO UTES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment