Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Little Fishies!

Yesterday Sara (BFF) asked me if we wanted to meet them at the pool today. I told her I would have to see how I was feeling. My anemia has been really bad lately and it is hard for me to do much of anything due to lack of energy. I know it just sounds like an excuse to be lazy right? But Jared and I have learned from past episodes that it can go from bad to REALLY bad REALLY quick. So this morning I was feeling half way decent and I was bound and determined to go swimming with my babies! We had so much fun, but looking back on it now, it probably wasnt a great idea. Anyway...
 I didnt get a ton of great fun pictures because I wanted to get in on the fun and I wasnt going to take my camera in the water with me. Grayson LOVED swimming!!
 I am so proud of Grant! He did so good and wasnt being afraid like he was last year. He was jumping in off the side of the pool in the deep part where he couldnt touch! Last year he wouldnt even put his head under the water and this year I couldnt keep him out!
 This is when we first got there and Grayson was loving kicking and splashing!
 He was a little timid at first but he warmed up really quickly. I was throwing him around and dunking him under the water and he loved it! Had a big cheesy grin the whole time!

 Zoey is a little fishy too! Isnt her swimsuit so cute!
 Grant definitely has a NEW found love of the water!
 Sara's little Oliver is so fun and crazy in the water! He is fearless and carefree! I really hope Grayson will be a little more like Ollie!
 CUTE little stinker!
 Drying off so he can get an ICEE like mommy promised!
 After a few hours of water fun Grayson was tired but still such a happy boy! This little man sure does love life!
And... I got fried! I came home and took some ibuprofen and passed out on the couch for a couple hours. Thank you to Sara for a fun day and thank you to my awesome husband for taking care of the kids and letting me sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment