Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wasatch stampede

For the past 4 years, with the exception of last year we have gone to the Wasatch Stampede Rodeo with Brock and CJ. It has become a tradition for us and we were really excited to go this year because I was very pregnant last year and we werent able to go. We usually go up in the early afternoon and take Grant to the fair up there. This year it was not very impressive, but we made the best of it.

 Grant loves the ferris wheel but he always wants me to go on it with him and I dont mind going!
 He also loves the big slide and Jared always goes on that with him!
 Then we headed over to the dairy keen for shakes and it just so happened that the parade was going on right in front of the dairy keen. So we went out front with our shakes and sat in the shade to watch the parade!
 Grant was so excited to go to the rodeo, as was I. I love the rodeo! Secretly I dream of being rodeo royalty! LOL
 Here is my little man with the cute rodeo royalty girls!
Isnt he such a handsome little cowboy!!
We had so much fun together! Cant wait to take Grayson next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment