Friday, July 6, 2012


Watching the parade!
Grant and Grayson both loved the policemen on motorcycles and the fire engines!

These two are best little buddies! Although Grant can sometimes be quite a tease, most of the time they play so well together  and they just love each other to pieces!

Grant is such a good big brother, he says, "Mom, Grayson would love that train. Can I please take him on it?"

They are so stinking cute I cant get over it!

Grant loves the super slippery slide!

After the parade and the carnival, we went to the movie in the park. They showed Happy Feet 2. It was pretty cute, but mostly we just had fun with our cute boys!

I had taken Grant earlier in the day to go get some treats!

We got dinner and camped out waiting for the movie to start.
Once the movie started Grayson surprised me, he sat through the entire movie and really enjoyed it. He was so cute, on the parts that the penguins were dancing he would tap his feet or bob his head along with the music. He had a lot of fun! And of course we loved watching him have fun!

Grant enjoyed the movie until he lay down on my lap and fell asleep. When the movie was over he was so dead asleep we had a really hard time waking him up. He is such a deep sleeper, it took us about 15 minutes of really trying before we could get him awake enough to walk to the car.
It was a lot of fun though! I cant wait to do it again!

The morning of the 4th we got up early and watched the kids parade here in Daybreak!

Have I mentioned I LOVE LIVING IN DAYBREAK!!

We had a pancake breakfast in the park! Which was really fun and yummy!

Here is my little animal on the table! Crazy boy!

Just like his dad and his brother, he is a bacon lover!

They had a firetruck and a police K9 unit there.

Grant and Grayson both thought that was so cool!

Grant got to drive and even got to spray the hose, unfortunately I didnt get a picture of that!

It was a really fun morning!

After a long nap, we went to Maama and Papas!

Here is my cute little puppy!

And my other cute little puppy!

After it cooled off a bit outside we went out and played some games in the backyard!

Everyone joined in, even Jared, and it was a lot of fun! I won 5 games in a row!! 2 in racko and 3 in UNO!

My super fly love! He is the best! Love him to death!

At my parents you can see a good portion of the south end of the valley from their backyard. I have never in my life seen so many fireworks before. This year they were every where and there were a ton! They just kept going, for close to an hour. Grant is not all that interested in fireworks, but Grayson loved them.
We had a really great Holiday, as we always do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment