Saturday, July 21, 2012

Cousin fun!!

Grant and Grayson both love Talon and Kyrie so much!

This week I wanted to take Grant to Cowabunga Bay and I knew it would be boring with just me and Grayson. So we took T&K with us!


Talon isnt afraid of anything!

Kyrie isnt afraid of anything!

They both really help Grant come out of his little shell!

He was so proud he went on the BIG slides!!
(and he loved it and wanted to go again)


Grayson liked the little slide and he wanted to go over and over!

Talon is so good with Grayson! And Grayson just loves him! It is so cute!


Friday night we went to the movie in the park. It was a boring movie but we still had fun!

CUTE!!


Love these boys!!!

And my hubby!!

Grayson ate so much popcorn I thought he might pop!

This is just a cute random picture of Gray with BBQ sauce all over him. He just got done eating ribs with daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment