Monday, July 30, 2012

3rd grade and Liberty Park

Often I find myself in awe, wondering how we got to this very moment, among a million others!
It doesnt matter how we got here, the important part is that we are here and we are happy and together!

I am a little blown away that my little boy is in 3rd grade.

They grow up way too fast. Soon I will be saying the same thing as Gray goes into 3rd grade.

This weekend Jared went to a coaches conference all day on Saturday. I decided to take the boys to play. We went and got some lunch and went to Liberty Park.


Grant didnt want to go and was being ornery at first, but we ended up having so much fun!

Look at those cute little Booboo footprints!

I love this little splash park they have within the park! It is so much fun and such a great idea!

We went on an adventure together!!

And Grant climbed the "canyon"

Then we went over and went on the rides!! Gray went on the planes 3 times and was so mad when I made him get off!

Dispite the look on Gray's face, they both loved the ferris wheel.


Gray went on these cars twice and here you can see he is mad it is over!


Grant liked the ferris wheel so much he went on it again by himself!
We had so much fun, just wish dad could have been there!

No comments:

Post a Comment