Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter (BUCKETS)

For some reason the Easter Bunny always seams to go a little overboard at our house every year. I think I need to have a talk with her about it. So this year, since we didnt have a basket for Grayson, the EB bought buckets. They were a bit bigger than a basket and could hold a little more. I think after Easter I will look for some really cute (on sale) baskets for the whole family. Anyway, here are the kids buckets!
 Grayson's was hidden behind the couch, among some blankets. And it contained clothes and some pajamas(underneath everything else) new bottles, new sippy cups, some new forks and spoons, 3 books, a couple new toys, some yummy treats, and a new pair of sunglasses.

Grant's was hidden a little harder in the bathroom off my scrapbook room. His contained new clothes and pajamas, 3 books, a spiderman puzzle, a jumprope, an art set, the movie Tangled, Chip'n'Dale Rescue Rangers on DVD, eggs with money in them, lots of candy to share with mom and dad, and LEGOS.

Now I have to go to bed so that we can get up early and find them!


No comments:

Post a Comment