Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Missing her..

We are trying to make a plan to get our sweet baby boy blessed. Jared has talked to the bishop and agreed on a night. He is going to wear Grant's blessing outfit, which makes me so happy. As we discuss the details I ask Jared who we want to invite. He names off at least 20 different people and I name 5. Yep 5. That's it. This makes me so sad. I really want my Grandma and my Opa to be there. The problem is Opa can't drive, he lives kinda far away, I wont have the time to go get him, and I dont want to be a burden to anyone else asking them to bring him. He stood in the circle when we blessed Grant and I am so grateful that he could be there on Grant's big day. Opa is the only grandparent I have left. The other problem is I want Grandma there more than anything. I want her to sit by me. I want to see her beautiful smile and know that she is proud of the mother I am. I want to hold her hand and give her a big hug. I want to see her face light up when Grayson flashes his sweet ear to ear smile at her. I just miss her.

1 comment:

  1. I feel bad you miss Grandma...Really I do...but 5 people?? Thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete