Monday, May 9, 2011

Major picture update

 Jared teaching Grant to golf!!
 Grayson loves cucumbers, just like Grant!
 We had a fun play date with cousins Lily and Kingston!
 Papa took Grant fishing!
 My dad is awesome!!

 My boys on Easter morning!
 Daddy and Grant helping Gray find an egg!
 Grayson loves nothing more than his big brother!! (except maybe me)
 Maama Grayson and Opa on Easter! I love my Opa!
 Swimming for Ollie's birthday!
 This place was so much fun!
 Gray liked just hanging out in these swing things!
 Grant is having a lot of fun with baseball this year! (and so am I. I love being a baseball mom)
 Although most of his games have been cold Grant is doing really awesome this year! He is a great hitter!
 Grayson discovered grass! He likes it!
 We took Grayson to a Bee's game and it was seriously so much fun! I love having two little boys!
Grayson wasnt sure what to think of the giant bee. Grant would have freaked out when he was a baby!

We have been busy and are loving every minute of it! Cant wait til school is out and the weather is nice full time!

No comments:

Post a Comment