Sunday, January 23, 2011

Been busy

I went scrapbooking with my friend Sara on Friday night. We went down to Archiver's and it was so much fun! Neither of us got a whole lot done, we dont really care. It is fun to get out of the house and have a girls night and do something that we really love to do. We are going to start going at least once a month!
Here are some of the things I have created lately!




I havent journaled on these yet but this is Grant's first experience with ribs. He still loves them!



Maama and her boy.. Snowbird.. 2009

3 comments:

  1. So fun!! I had a great time! :) Can't wait to go again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! And you wrote "Neither of us got a whole lot done" ?? I think you've done more LOs than I did last week ! :D
    Great job, they're all beautiful and unique!

    ReplyDelete