Wednesday, January 12, 2011

4 months

4 months?? Seriously? Where has the past 4 months gone? I can not beleive my baby boy is 4 months old already! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter everyday. I just wish people would quit mistaking him for a girl. He is getting to be soo much fun too! He loves to play with toys and can now actually keep them in his hands. His hands of course are still constantly in his mouth. He is always all wet down the front of him because he drools so much! He loves to smile and laugh and giggle! He really loves his daddy and brother, but mommy is still his favorite! I LOVE the way he gets all excited when daddy comes home from work! It is so cute! I am still breastfeeding but he has started with cereal and he loves it. He is actually a really great eater. Hardly any of the food comes back out and he swallows really well. He is a pretty neat eater too, he keeps his face pretty clean. He is sleeping in his room in his crib full time now. I am sure he could have been doing this a long time ago but I just wasnt ready to let him go. He is just getting too big too fast. I hate it!
He had his 4 month check up and the doc says he is doing amazing. He is really strong(always has been) and very smart! He is a little bit short and he has a big head like Daddy and Grant. Poor kid. They gave him 2 shots and he whined a little but not a tear was shed. He did pretty good that daywith just a little whining, but that night he got a fever and was very unhappy. We were up pretty much all night and all he did was cry. It was horrible. We finally got about an hour of sleep before I had to get up with Grant. When he got up about a half an hour later I fed him and he threw up all over me and him, three times. It was awful. He continued to run a fever of 100 to 102 for the next 24 hours and during that time he was so miserable and tylenol would not help. Neither of us got much sleep and we are now both exhausted, but the fever has broken and I think he is on the road to being my sweet happy boy again!! I hate shots!!

Here are his 4 month stats:

Height ...24.5 in... 35%
Weight ...15lb1oz...54%
Head ...43.2cm...75%

No comments:

Post a Comment