Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Kristen Spencer Photography took these family photos for us! She is so amazingly talented and I am so happy with the way they turned out!! Grayson was being a bit of a stinker and he is at that age right now where he doesnt want to sit still for anything, especially the camera! But Kristen is just so good at what she does, she got some amazing shots of Grayson and the rest of us! I really love the candid shots she ws able to capture! And I have already ordered some of these to go up on the walls in our new house! I am a little biased but I think I have a beautiful little family and I could not love them any more than I do! I am one very happy happy mommy and wife and I am so grateful for this beautiful life I am living!!






Most amazing man! My partner in crime. The love of my life!!

My crazy little animal!

My sweet little love bug!







This one is my favorite!










No comments:

Post a Comment