Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Superbowl & stuff

I have not been blogging as much as I would like to and I am mad at myself for that. But I have been doing project life. I guess I just dont think it is necessary to do both. But I am going to continue to blog sometimes. So the big news is we are going to take the kids to Disneyland ans I am so stinking excited. Yesterday Monday February 6, we surprised Grant and told him that we leave in 10 days! He was so funny about it, he was in shock because we kept telling him we wouldnt be able to afford it for at least a year! This morning when I woke him up for school the first thing he said was, "Wow I cant believe we are going to Disneyland" I cant wait!!

For the superbowl we went up to my parents, as we always do, but there is nowhere else in the world we would rather be. (except maybe Disneyland lol) I think I have mentioned a time or two that my parents are out-of-this-world-amazing!!! Well my dad, knowing that the boys would be there both Friday night and all afternoon and evening Sunday, decided to do something really fun for them! He brought home this huge box home from work. It was so huge it wouldnt even fit through the door so this is where it stayed, which worked out great, because our little animal we call booboo couldnt get to the stairs! Grant and Gray both thought this was the greatest thing ever! They had so much fun playing in it and mommy and daddy even had some fun with it too! In fact I think I might just move in. If it would have fit in my car I would have brought it home so that the boys (and me) could enjoy it some more!

Watching the superbowl from the box!!

Daddy even got in!


Of course we all wore our pajamas and ate tons! This year my mom had found a recipe for Cafe rio sweet pork, rice, and beans and she made her own amazing green sauce! So we had homemade Cafe Rio burritoes and they were soooo good!! Along with mom's clam dip, mom's guacomole, and some fruit and fruit dip. YUM!!


Mom got in the box too!

Even though Grant loved the box and had tons of fun, I think booboo might have loved it even more!


It looks like he is mad, but he loves to joke around with the boys. Grant just kept taking his picture. My boys sure do love my daddy!

Blonde haired blue eyed doll baby! (really he is an animal)

So intense!
We had so much fun! And I am not even sure who won the superbowl, but I did love the halftime show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment