Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas cookies

Grant loves this tradition so much! For about a week before hand he asked me every day if we were going to go to Maama's to make cookies. When it was finally time he was so excited that he got to go up early and spend time with Papa making the dough. Jared and I and Grayson went Christmas shopping and then joined them later to roll out the cookies and decorate them.

Grant knows that the only time he is allowed on the counter is when we make cookies. I told him to get down and he reminded me that "Maama lets me do it" He sure does love his Maama!

Gray didnt help a whole lot. All he wanted to do was put everything in his mouth.


Yea I am goofy, but these boys make me the HAPPIEST mommy in the entire world!!!

Papa helping Gray make his own cookie!! So cute!

Grayson started saying Papa about a month ago. It is so stinking cute. While we were out shopping we told Gray we were going to Maama and Papa's and he asked for Papa the whole time we were out. I love the amazing bond my boys have with my parents! Even though Gray asks for Papa all the time, he would still prefer Maama!

Grant and Gray both love their aunt CJ

Toothless wonder!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment